When the season start to change and fall is in the air, you need the professionals at 4 Seasonal Services to assist you in yard cleanup. Ensuring your yard and landscaping is ready for the onslaught of winter is essential and our team of highly trained professionals will ensure your property is just that. Our friendly staff will work to make sure all your fall clean up needs are met when you choose us.
Professional Fall Landscape Cleanup Services Checklist
As fall approaches, families find themselves busy with extra activities that revolve around the holidays that are fast approaching. Getting your property ready for winter can take a great deal of time and effort. When you choose 4 Seasonal Services to handle your fall cleanup, here is what you can expect.
– All flower beds will completely cleaned out. This includes the mulch, leaves, stray branches and sticks as well as any other debris that may be littering them.
– Leaf removal from your lawn and hauled away. Any stray leaves will be removed using our industrial strength leaf blower/mulcher to leave your yard pristine.
– Another important part of fall cleanup includes thatch control. Our de-thatcher machine will remove all the excess thatch buildup that doesn’t allow nutrients to make it to the roots of your grass in the spring.
– All the plants and shrubs in your landscaping will be trimmed in preparation for winter.
– Trees will also be trimmed to get ready for the snow that is sure to fall.
Fall Yard Cleanup Services & More in Bend, La Pine, Redmond, OR & Central Oregon
We understand your time is precious and that you may not have the skills, equipment or ability to maintain your yard. Our custom landscaping and lawn care services are designed to provide the care and attention your property needs with none of the hassle. Contact 4 Seasonal Services for a consultation today to get started.